Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello again !

Yaahaa..hello everybody..pergh sumpah lame gile tak online
I felt so left behind as i can see that my friends are always
Updating their blog..aiyoo,sampai susah nak kejar.. =0
So i just got back from UITM arau,perlis..and i miss it already
My friends,the place and so on..but still,i am happy to be home.

To tell you the truth, i have no idea what to do besides opening
Youtube..when i opened up ms, i don't know how the hell am i
going to play with it anymore..sumpah tuka mcm ape je. >___<
Nak buat ape weh hah?hah?hah?bg cadangan sket !
And i think i am going to write about my university life for
my future post..all of you had done that,so its my turn =)

Besides that(perghh!),i miss my friends so much!
I mean my school friends..jom ah keluar..lepak2 bagai byk
nak cite ni..hahaa =p and my lil brother told me that this moring
4P2 class was on fire..i was quite shocked.. fulamak sekolah aku
terbakar ! hahaha but i still didn't get the full news about it..so fullstop

Oh,not to forget. Al-fatihah for 2 of our friends in UITM,
they just passed away yesterday morning bcos of accident..
both of them are still part 1 and one of them are my
roomate's classmate.And they used a rented car,.so please lah,
kalau nak keluar tapayah sewa kete ah..One of my friends in
UITM machang,kelate also got into accident bcos of rented car.
thank god she's ok..

I think thats it for today,tune in next time
hahaha kejadah.. i will update my blog asap ok? bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment