Tuesday, June 8, 2010

GO GREEN


8.30am- Mama woke me up to remind me tht we r going to plant trees today.Err..its been a long time since i have woken up this early..eheee..my mom was planning to plant new trees at the taman on our neighbourhood..before this,there was an event where all of the people who lived in b.antarabangsa are invited to join a gotong-royong thingy at our taman.It did go well but eventually,my mom doesn't like the trees so much so she bought a lot of pokok ru for us to plant.

So,like 9.00am we arrived there by car..we started unpacking the things and then start tanam tanam =D..i didn't bring any gloves so i just used my hands to cover up the tree roots with my hand..i ramas la tanah tu u..mesra alam auuw..! while we're doing our work,suddenly an auntie amoi come towards me and said "waa,manyak cantik pokok aa",.i don't know what to say,she's not saying that to me so i just laugh..lame! then she started to talk with my mom..there are also some more amoi and bibik come talk talk..waah satu malaysia..hahaha!

10.00am something something..finish already..i walked around the taman to see the beauty(NYAK)..but then i realize something..you know when u buy a tree or flower there's a wrap that holds the soil right?i founds those plastic almost everywhere and they are all from the gotong-royong that we did before.Ape ke bodoh nye otak letak mane?i thought they already throw it away..no point doing gotong-royong at all..u humans..>=/ so we kutip2 skit but not all because too much..urgh! ohyeah,and the auntie tht talks to me,she's very strong..she helps us cut down all the dead/buruk trees down..ALL by herself and she's 70..all of the trees are taller than her..my mom said tht she did taichi alot..so no wonder lah!

11.00am-we finished up our work and thnk the auntie for landing us her POWEER ! after tht we went to eat roti canai..and then we went back home and so i continue my sleep back..the end.

Moral of the story---after 5 years from now,my mom said that it will grow up big..so after i finish my studies,.i will hug the tree(tipu sket..)..oh this remind me of a great idioms :


Plant trees,trees treess..yesterday never trees,.today trees..tomorrow never dies.



ok i just made tht up.haha!
sorry for the long entry..
thnks
4 reading..bye!

5 comments:

  1. uhhh min kemain lagi dia sekarang ada hobi baru.. haha. tapi comel lah tanam2 pokok bunga ni. ececehh. haha >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. aten sweet kan? lepas ni kite tanam pokok dkt segamat pulak yeh?hahahhaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ekellehhh..goin green but trashes being left around ;[

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha HARUS lah tanam pokok dekat segamat minnn.. haha nanti aten tolong min tanam dekat arau pulak ye. kan 1 malaysia KATENYERRR kene lah tolong menolong. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. faz: kaaan?? mcm xde maknenye.

    aten:ok ok! nnt kite pegi same2 naik ktm..hahah!

    ReplyDelete